- You want to do on camera narration
- You want to do live presentations at trade shows
- You want to make more money acting and be more marketable
- You want to submit self tapes without looking at a script
Jill’s coaching allowed me to be confident for auditions within weeks and I booked my first gig shortly after. She brings a wealth of experience in front of the camera so she understands the challenges. She’s a great acting coach too!
- What kind of equipment to purchase
- How to hide your equipment so no one knows you are not memorized
- The skills to alter the script when the client makes changes on set
- How to walk in to a frame and hit your mark as copy plays
- How to record two person copy and pull off flawless scenes
- Real copy to practice with; including medical, lifestyle, narration and more
- How to set cues in your recording for props and other direction given by client
- How to present for 15 minutes or more without making a mistake
- Being as good at using it as those who have been doing it for years
- And more …
If you are in the Chicagoland area, we can train in person or if you are out of town, we can meet over a Zoom conference call.